Saturday, August 18, 2012

Guarantee NO MSG Dining Experience @ Claypot Station Restaurant 煲煲香, Dataran Sunway Kota Damansara

Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara is a well known food paradise, therefore it is my favourite place to be ♥
Calling all the claypot lovers out there . . Claypot Station Restaurant 煲煲香 is a must visit !


The menu. Check out the variety selection of claypot meals.


and guess what . .

Guarantee NO MSG ! Woots Woots !!

The kitchen.

The crowd.
Sea Coconut "Hoi Tai Yeh"
Taste ♥♥♥ Value for money ♥♥ Overall ♥♥♥
rm 2.50
Pretty standard with mild sweetness.

Signature Dish: Fried Egg with Shark Fin
Rating: Taste ♥♥ Texture: ♥♥♥ Value for money ♥♥ Overall ♥♥
rm 13.90 (small)

I'm a big fan of egg ♥ Really, me can't survive without eggs. 
The mixture of the egg with ingredients like cabbage, carrots & shark fins makes every bite fun ! However, the overall taste for this meal is below my expectation, it is alil too dull for me; I actually accompanied them with soya sauce topped with chilli padi :p Soya sauce + Chilli Padi = my rescue for tasteless meals and they never fail me.

Signature Dish: Claypot Fa Tiu Chicken
Rating: Taste ♥♥♥♥ Texture: ♥♥♥♥ Value for money ♥♥♥♥ Overall ♥♥♥♥
rm 13.90 (small)


Served to us sizzling hot, the aroma of this dish is simply unbelievable !!
I wasn't hungry at the first place until I was served with this; the hunger signal rushed through my brain in less than a second !
Fa Tiu is a type of chinese cooking wine, however in this dish, the Fa Tiu taste is very mild, to my personal liking :) Those tender chicken richly covered with the combination of the Fa Tiu and the dark sauce, served with ginger slices and spring onions . . it's just Lip-Smacking !
 With no MSG, how did they do it?

Picture says it all . . it's finger licking good !
I will definately come back for this ♥ 

They actually uses the cooking rice wine from Hai-O Enterprise ;)
A good tip for those who would like to D.I.Y this meal at home :)


Claypot Station Restaurant
Address: No. 23-1, Jln PJU 5/12, Dataran Sunway, PJU 5, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-61481030

Operating Hours: 11.00am-3.30pm, 5.30pm-11.00pm (Weekdays)                          : 11.00am-11.00pm (Saturday & Sunday)


A BIG thank you to JoinMe and Claypot Station Restaurant for the invitation to review on their menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...