Thursday, May 31, 2012

Malacca Street Food: Traditional Bites @ Gu Pong, Jonker Street

Jonker Street, Malacca has always been my favourite spot to hunt for good food and bites ♥ This time it is my first encounter with Gu Pong Enterprise.
 Humble looking entrance.
I had a pleasant surprise when I walked in and realised the shop is actually quite huge !
 
 They sell almost all types of local snacks that you think of ! The best part is they are all clean and nicely packaged. The service from the sales lady was superb too ! Well done !

Here are 2 of my favourites. . .

Tongkat Egg Biscotti

 Really ♥ the modern design of the packaging.


 Neatly wrapped up inside the box.




Tongkat Egg Biscotti
Rating: Taste ♥♥♥♥ Value for money ♥♥♥♥ Overall ♥♥♥♥
rm 6
The crunchiness on every bite with the perfect combination of egginess and sweetness, makes it to be my favourite egg biscotti so far!
 I will definately stick to this brand. . . :) yummz !


Next is the Classic Sakeima. .



I must say that I'm really impressed with the packaging. Real cute ! ♥






 peek-A-boo !



Sakeima
Rating: Taste ♥♥♥ Value for money ♥♥♥ Overall ♥♥♥
rm 5.90

Having a sweet tooth, I'm a huge fan of Sakeima, this partcular one stands out in a way that it tastes like freshly baked ! It does not have the oily after taste unlike some other brands. The sesame crunch plus the sweetness of the caramel altogether spurs up the aroma of the sakeima. Hence, thumbs up to this !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...